Saturday, June 19, 2010

TV Meme: Day 19

Day 19 - Best t.v show cast
Sometimes a cast comes together and they're made up of amazing actors (Brothers & Sisters) but sometimes the cast comes together can creates a show, wins awards, and ultimately become a famous cast (Six Feet Under).  My favorite cast was one of the latter.  I vaguely remember Courtney Cox having been in a movie or maybe just the Bruce Springsteen video before we saw her on Friends, but ultimately the cast came together and became really famous for being a Friend.  New shows advertise a Friends reunion whenever two or more appear together (Lisa Kudrow guest starred on Cougar Town with Cox).  
All six of them are in every single episode, which is unusual for an ensemble, but I think it's par of what made them awesome.  

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I almost used Friends for today's topic, but I hadn't used Lost at all, and I thought what better day than today. But these six were a fantastic ensemble and always had a great supporting cast too, and even better guest stars.