Friday, August 20, 2010

Movie Meme Day 20 - Favorite kiss


I was going to pick something kind of classic - like Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeline Stowe in Last of the Mohicans because it's sexy and kind of defines the movie.  However, the one that sticks in my head and just has to be made known is Reece Witherspoon and Josh Lucas in Sweet Home Alabama
She's been wandering around down in her hometown that she tried desperately to escape, and she's starting to wonder why she left in the first place.  Reece is sitting in the graveyard for hunting dogs talking to the one she used to know and trying to figure out her life.  Josh comes in an congratulates her for making something of herself and apologizes for being such an ass when they got married out of high school.  Even though she's engaged she leans in and they kiss.  Very sexy.  Okay, going to watch it - you know I own it.  Let the laughing begin.

2 comments:

David Bishop said...

Is it ok that I like Sweet Home Alabama too? I might just pop it into my DVD player as well.

Jess said...

Yes, it's definitely okay to like Sweet Home Alabama. Good for you.