I can't believe Rachel over at Rachel's Reel Reviews chose me, but I'm happy to accept the Dardos Award.
“The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
Dardos winners must do the following:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
So here are the blogs I'd love to nominate for another Dardo (since I can't renominate Rachel)
They all write lovely thoughtful things about whatever floats their respective boats. And many things do.
1. Buttercup at Buttercup Counts Her Blessings
2. Nerdy Fastionista at Designers' Brew
3. David at Hoping for Something to Hope For
4. Nayana at The Center Seat
5. B-Mama at Gasperini-ville