Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesdays Movie Mashup No. 34

Rachel increased her lead last week with movies she's never seen, but often gets confused - I'll have to get her to explain that one.  



Last week's clue:  Two air traffic controllers battle to see who's the best while a washed-up pro athlete gets 
encouragement from one of his students to try again.   

Answer: Pushing Tin Cup
 



Leaderboard

Hatter - 14
Rachel - 5
James - 4
David, Nick - 3
Dylan - 2

Sebastian, Andrew, Andy  - 1

New clue: A crazy scientist is sucked through a vortex and emerges in the time of the dinosaurs where he meets a young married girl, unhappy to be stuck in Japan while her husband takes pictures. 
 
The goal is to figure out the two movies who overlap in some words creating a new movie described by the clue.  Leave your answer in the comments. Good luck! 

4 comments:

Ryan McNeil said...

Land of The Lost in Translation

Kano said...

UGH! I actually got it. Damn you, Hatter!

David Bishop said...

Just so you know, Jess. I have not given up on this game. I've just had the misfortune of always, and I do mean that in the strictest sense, being too late to answer.

Nick said...

Damn! I knew this one, too.

(Strangely, I figured out Lost in Translation first.)