Thursday, June 9, 2011

Guys of the 90s - Round Three: Brad Pitt (1) vs Denzel Washington (3)

Another blow-out, and Patrick Swayze takes down Eddie Murphy.  Sorry this is a day late - my shifts have been changing at work without control.  The first contest of the third round pairs two of the best actors on the list (in my humble opinion).  And they're damn fine-looking men.


Denzel Washington - 90's Highlights: Malcolm X, Philadelphia, The Hurricane





Brad Pitt - 90's Highlights: Thelma & LouiseLegends of the Fall, 12 Monkeys, Fight Club



4 comments:

Nick said...

Bit of a toughie, but had to go with Pitt.

Buttercup said...

I'm with Nick on this. I really like them both, but going with the early Brad Pitt.

Jess said...

Yeah, early Pitt will probably take it all.

Dylan said...

Frankly, I'm surprised Denzel got any votes, hot as the man was.