Thursday, June 16, 2011

Guys of the 90s - FINAL FOUR: Leonardo DiCaprio (2) vs Johnny Depp (1)

As expected, Pitt made it to the finals!  Now we get to see who joins him.  I was hoping this match up would occur since I just saw Who's Eating Gilbert Grape for the 49th episode of Reel Insight, and they co-star.  They've both been nominated for Oscars, without a a win, but who is the icon of the 90s that could stand up to Pitt?!


Johnny Depp - 90s Highlights:  What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Edward Scissorhands, Benny & Joon, Donnie Brasco



Leonardo DiCaprio - 90s Highlights: What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Romeo + Juliet, Titanic





2 comments:

Dylan said...

Depp!

Nick said...

Believe it or not, I actually went Leo... (but again, there are quite a handful of Depp's 90s resume I haven't seen. For instance, of those listed, I've just seen Edward Scissorhands).