Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesdays Movie Mashup No. 45

I know I skipped last week.  I appreciate all my polite readers for not  mentioning my shortcoming.  But it's back.  Hatter took the last installment, which includes one of my favorite movies of all time.


Last week's clue: A high school teacher is revealed to be something he never admitted to ruining his fiancee's life and a man and women fall in love amidst zebras, lions, Masaai and Kikuyu


Answer: In and Out of Africa






Leader board
Hatter - 18

Rachel - 6
Dylan - 5
James - 4
David, Nick - 3
Red - 2 
Sebastian, Andrew, Andy, Keith - 1

New Clue: A girl gets her neighbor to take her to the prom while a dad attempts to navigate his newly single world.     

The goal is to figure out the two movies who overlap in some words creating a new movie described by the clue.  Leave your answer in the comments. Good luck!

1 comment:

Ryan McNeil said...

Drive Me Crazy Stupid Love
(I feel dirty knowing that)