Monday, January 5, 2009

20 Actresses Meme

I was more than a little surprised when I read Movie Viewing Girl's list of 20 actresses. She said she had trouble coming up with enough actresses, and likes actors better. I think that's probably because more actors get work, and in general get to have more fun or more dramatic careers. However, there are still lots of actresses that I will go to the movies just to see their new film. My list is below - more than half are Oscar winners or nominees and most of the rest are Emmy winners or nominees. I chose my favorite actresses - I realize there are none from earlier movies, but I go to see these actresses, so today they are my favorites.

1. Ellen Page
2. Queen Latifah
3. Nicole Kidman
4. Julia Roberts
5. Zooey Deschenal
6. Emily Deschenal
7. Allison Janney
8. Natalie Portman
9. Anne Hathaway
10. Reese Witherspoon
11. Elizabeth Banks
12. Angelina Jolie
13. Meryl Streep
14. Frances McDormand
15. Emma Thompson
16. Kate Winslet
17. Tina Fey
18. Drew Barrymore
19. Jennifer Garner
20. Lauren Graham

No comments: