Saturday, September 11, 2010

George Clooney knows Jack

I haven't seen The American yet, but in a review it mentions that his name is Jack, and I was suddenly struck with "is he ALWAYS" named Jack.  No, obviously he's not - he's Danny Ocean, Ulysses Everett McGill, Ryan Bingham.  However, he HAS played a character named Jack 5 times now (including once on TV).  Which of his big screen Jacks is your favorite?

Jack (no last name) - The American


Jack Geismer - The Good German

Jack Foley - Out of Sight

Jack Taylor - One Fine Day

5 comments:

David Bishop said...

I really liked One Fine Day when I was younger. I might still like it, but I haven't seen it in awhile. It's the only Jack movie of his I've seen, so that's the one I have to go with.

Ryan McNeil said...

OUT OF SIGHT is an all-time fave...and as mentioned before, a film that makes for iPod listening at bedtime. I strive to be one-tenth as cool as Foley is!

Jess said...

@ David - I agree, One Fine Day, is a pretty good rom-com and his Jack is pretty funny

@ Hatter - Out of Sight is my fav of these four too. Not sure about The American yet.

Rachel said...

The only one I've seen is Out of Sight, so I guess I gotta go with that one.

Fletch said...

Out of Sight by about ten miles.

Ha - my verification word is "yacks." So close...