These are a compilation of my and my brother's favorite movie quotes. We've always sent quotes back and forth to challenge one another so this year I thought I'd ask for help coming up with our favorites. I couldn't limit myself to just one quote per movie, and when it comes to Christmas, the more the merrier. Please let me know if I've missed your favorite.
1. You'll shoot your eye out, kid. - Santa, and many others. A Christmas Story
2. Something REeal Niice. Cousin Eddie - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Eddie: Shitter's Full.
Clark: Honey, have you checked our shitter lately. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
3. Does this look like a LITTLE weight? - Scott Calvin The Santa Clause
4. Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color? - Buddy, answering the phone - ELF
I'm sorry I ruined your life and crammed 11 cookies into the VCR. Buddy (typed on an etch-a-sketch) - ELF
5. God Bless Us Everyone - Tiny Tim, A Muppet Christmas Carol
6. Merry Christmas, you old Building and Loan - George Bailey It's a Wonderful Life Teacher says, "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings." - Zuzu Bailey It's a Wonderful Life
7. Ma'am I'm eight years old, Do you think I'd be here alone? I don't think so. Kevin McCallister - Home Alone
8. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more! - The Narrator How the Grinch Stole Christmas
9. Doris: "Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to. Don't you see? It's not just Kris that's on trial, it's everything he stands for. It's kindness and joy and love and all the other intangibles."
Doris Walker: "I was wrong when I told you that, Susie. You must believe in Mr. Kringle and keep right on doing it. You must have faith in him." - Miracle on 34th Street
2 stars 2.5 stars 3 stars 3.5 stars 4 stars 4.5 stars 5 lambs 5 stars action movie actors actresses Alphabet Meme Animated movies awards bad movies battlestar galactica best movies blockbusters blog cabins bloggers British TV characters chick flicks Christmas classics comedy Comments documentary dramas DVD emmys epic family films fashion Father's Day Favela Rising females final season foreign films Friday Night Lights friends Golden Globes good movies great cast guest post holidays Independent film james mcavoy kevin smith kids kids movies LAMB Lists marketing mistakes Monday musicals movie from book Movie meme movies music from movies musicals New Releases old movies Oscar Nominations Oscar winners period pieces podcasts predictions Random Reel Insight Robert Downey Jr. romance sci-fi songs sports straight to DVD summer candy The West Wing Top-Grossing Tuesdays TV meme TV Shows why i love