Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesdays Movie Mashup No. 39

Well, well.  Dylan's moving up the leaderboard all over the place.  If I were a lesser person, I might exclude him from my game for taking over the lead over at Keith's game.  But I will rise above.  


Last week's clue: A high school kid gets over his girlfriend dumping him by skiing while a high school teacher attempts to inspire his students with unconventional lessons.


Answer: Better Off Dead Poets Society




Leaderboard

Hatter - 15
Rachel - 6
James - 4
David, Nick, Dylan - 3 
Sebastian, Andrew, Andy, Keith  - 1

New clue: A famous actor goes off the rails to become a rapper while a man can talk to the dead.

The goal is to figure out the two movies who overlap in some words creating a new movie described by the clue.  Leave your answer in the comments. Good luck! 

3 comments:

Ryan McNeil said...

*Excuses himself from cutting the next Film Locker*

I'm Still Hereafter

Dylan said...

Don't hate, Jess! I gotta win something, right??

Jess said...

Hatter - well done.

Dylan, no hate. I'm just trying to win too. Honest competition. Since I stink at Stained Glass cinema, I gotta go somewhere.