Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sirens of the LAMBs

Over at the Large Association of Movie Blogs, SOME AWESOME AND CREATIVE GUYS have put together a March Madness-type battle between 15 femme fatales. The first one was posted today - a show down between "The Bride" from Kill Bill and "River Tam" from Serenity and Firefly. Very cool writing already, and I'm sure it's going to continue to be awesome. Check it out. I was away when the decisions were made and passed on this showdown, but I'm sure I'll be part of the next one! Being part of the LAMB is awesome and if you're a movie blogger - go join.

3 comments:

Fletch said...

Don't say "they" - you're a part of it, too! (the LAMB, not necessarily this event) :)

Jess said...

I updated it Fletch!! I didn't realized I'd disassociated from it. I was just proud that the contest was so cool.

Matt said...

I'm pretty stoked about this contest too. Suzanne Stone Maretto made it into the second round and I expect she'll face an epic fight.